Dr. Seth Craig M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist1300 Thornton St Suite 200 Fredericksburg VA, 22401
Dr. Seth Craig practices Allergy and Immunology care in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Craig specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Craig provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny MD
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1970
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Seth Craig M.D.'s Practice location
Fredericksburg, VA 22401Get Direction
Dr. Seth Craig M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Craig
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Hives?
Swellings, referred to as weals, manifest on the skin as rashes. They are normally pink or red in color, possess an oval or circular shape, and may be surrounded by a reddish flare. Hives can be detrimental and awfully itchy.The weals normally appear in batches, and frequently occur on the face,...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- What are the Different Types of Inhalers Used to Treat Asthma?
Managing medication and using inhalers have become integral parts of the asthma care routine. An inhaler allows you the freedom of carrying minute doses of medication for use in emergencies wherever you may go. It’s a huge relief knowing that help is immediately at hand in your trouser pocket. Not...
- Reasons Why You Need Immunotherapy
What is immunotherapy?Immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that is categorized under biological therapy or treatment. It involves the use of living tissues or cells to improve your body’s defense system (the immune system) to help fight cancer.How does immunotherapy work?Immunotherapy is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Dr. Andrew Kim M.D.1300 Thornton St Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Jonathan Daniel Mozena M.D.511 Park Hill Dr Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Jonathon Brian Posthumus MD511 Park Hill Dr Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Mark A Wenger M. D.511 Park Hill Dr Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Peter R. Smith M.D.511 Park Hill Dr Fredericksburg VA 22401
- Dr. Bonita Wesley Wilson M. D.511 Park Hill Dr Fredericksburg VA 22401