Dr. Scott Mcphilimy is a family practitioner practicing in Yale, MI. Dr. Mcphilimy specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Mcphilimy possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1996
- Women's Health, Sports Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulation And More
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Physicians, Michigan Association o
- Member American Osteopathic Association, DO
- Genesys Resgional Medical Center
Dr. Scott A Mcphilimy D.O.'s Practice location
Yale, MI 48097Get Direction
Dr. Scott A Mcphilimy D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcphilimy
- Phosphoric Acid
What is phosphoric acid?Phosphoric acid is a mineral acid. This means it is an inorganic type of acid. These are derived from one or more inorganic compounds. In the case of phosphoric acid, they are derived from inorganic phosphate rocks. Acid of higher purity can also be made, by using white...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- Dr. Jun Garcia M.D1979 Holland Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Christopher J Borgiel M.D.4190 24th Ave Fort Gratiot MI 48059
- Dr. Christie S Laming MD5730 Main St Lexington MI 48450
- Dr. Mary Lynn Watts MD4260 Van Dyke Rd Almont MI 48003
- Dr. Dawn Marie Lambrecht MD5730 Main St Lexington MI 48450
- Dr. Amie Michelle Jakubiak D.O.6672 Newark Rd Imlay City MI 48444