Dr. Maria De los angeles Fritock M.D.
Anesthesiologist200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Maria Fritock is an anesthesiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Fritock ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Fritock also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 2004
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- 2009
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Member American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member American Society of Echocardiography
- Mayo Clinic, Cardiothoracic Anesthesia, MN, USA 2009
- Fellow - Cardiothoracic Anesthesia: Mayo Clinic
- (Anesthesiology), MAYO SCHOOL OF GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION, ROCHESTER, MN 2008
Dr. Maria De los angeles Fritock M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
- Sore Throat: Is it Viral or Bacterial? Know the Difference
The throat is prone to infections by either viral or bacterial vectors. Thus, it is very important to know the underlying cause as well as the differences in common throat conditions. Differential diagnosis is needed for an accurate treatment plan.Sore Throat Versus Strep ThroatSore throat or...
- Motherhood Triggers Brain Growth
New moms are often famous for acting scatter brained and being forgetful. But these are not the only changes in the brain that come along with motherhood, according to a study published in the journal, Behavioral Neuroscience. The study shows that motherhood triggers changes in those areas of the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Megan Nicole Manento M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Neuman M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Charles T Wass M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Susan M Moeschler MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Matthew J Ritter M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Tracy E Harrison M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905