Dr. Maria Fritock is an anesthesiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Fritock ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Fritock also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 2004
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- 2009
- Member Minnesota Medical Association/Zumbro Valley
- Member American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member American Society of Echocardiography
- Mayo Clinic 2008
- (Intern), YORK HOSPITAL ACGME Approved, YORK, PA 2004
- Mayo Clinic 2005
- Mayo Clinic, Cardiothoracic Anesthesia, MN, USA 2009
- Fellow - Cardiothoracic Anesthesia: Mayo Clinic
- (Anesthesiology), MAYO SCHOOL OF GRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION, ROCHESTER, MN 2008
Dr. Maria De los angeles Fritock M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Maria De los angeles Fritock M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Does the Hypothalamus Do?
Where is the hypothalamus located?The hypothalamus is a small, almond-sized, cone-shaped structure that projects downwards, ending in the infundibular stalk of the brain. This is a tubular connection to the pituitary gland, with which it has a direct relationship. The two are connected by nervous...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Megan Nicole Manento M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Neuman M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Charles T Wass M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Tim Joseph Lamer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brian A Hall M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Matthew J Ritter M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905