Dr. Burt I. Bromberg M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology621 S New Ballas Rd Suite 198-A Saint Louis MO, 63141
Dr. Burt Bromberg is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Bromberg specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1981
Georgetown University in Washington DC
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cholinergically mediated tachyarrhythmias induced by a single extrastimulus in the isolated canine right atrium.
- Spontaneous tachyarrhythmias after cholinergic suppression in the isolated perfused canine right atrium.
- Effect of neurotransmitters on the activation sequence of the isolated atrium.
- [Surgery of head injuries at the front].
- Transcatheter electrical ablation of accessory pathways in children.
- Randomized comparison of atenolol and fludrocortisone acetate in the treatment of pediatric neurally mediated syncope.
- Simultaneous epicardial and endocardial activation sequence mapping in the isolated canine right atrium.
- Impact of clinical history and electrophysiologic characterization of accessory pathways on management strategies to reduce sudden death among children with Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
- Origin of the sinus impulse.
- Anatomically based ablation of atrial flutter in an acute canine model of the modified Fontan operation.
- Risk of radiation induced skin injuries from arrhythmia ablation procedures.
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Pediatric Cardiology; Tulane Univ Hosp & Clis, Pediatrics
- Tulane University Affiliated Hospitals
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
- University Of Michigan Medical Center Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Burt I. Bromberg M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63141Get Direction
Dr. Burt I. Bromberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bromberg
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Mayte I. Figueroa MD1 CHILDRENS PL STE C SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Georgeann Keh-teng Groh MD1 CHILDRENS PL STE C SAINT LOUIS MO 63110
- Dr. Steve Muyskens MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Jennifer N Silva MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Luke A. Bruns M.D.621 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Mary E Mcbride MD1 Childrens Pl Saint Louis MO 63110