Dr. Laila Jiwani is a pediatrician practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Jiwani is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jiwani diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jiwani can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 2001
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Pediatrics
Dr. Laila N Jiwani MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76114Get Direction
Lewisville, TX 75057Get Direction
Dr. Laila N Jiwani MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jiwani
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Dr. Norris Sheldon Payne M.D.3111 Sylvan Ave Dallas TX 75211
- Dr. Cecilia Prieto Other1500 South Main Street Fort Worth Texas 76104
- Dr. Nusrath M. Habiba MD855 Montgomery Street Fort Worth Texas 76107
- Dr. Vuong D Dao DO801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Matthew Meyer MD811 Interstate 20 W Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Richard A Chiarello M.D.717 N Fielder Rd Arlington TX 76012