Dr. Mark S. Davenport M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Surgery of the Hand10 Hagen Dr Suite 310 Rochester NY, 14625
Dr. Mark Davenport is a hand surgeon practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Davenport specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1984
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1984
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Trigger Finger
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
Dr. Mark S. Davenport M.D.'s Practice location
- The Latest Advancements in Treatment and Research for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Patients and providers alike are often faced with unique challenges when it comes to treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA). The disease is not well understood, there is no cure, and treatments often require a trial and error process.Luckily, technology and research are constantly advancing...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Doctor Turns Personal Tragedy Into Fight Against Cystic Fibrosis
Since cystic fibrosis runs in the family, continuously researching news about the disease can help both patients and their families stay up to date on current events, such as new CF medications and treatments. Yet, for one woman, Dr. Wanda O’Neal, merely researching the latest information on CF...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Emily Hannah Beers M.D.10 Hagen Dr Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. Matthew Tomaino M.D.1445 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Aron M Trocchia MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Peter John Ronchetti M.D.10 Hagen Dr Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. Jeffrey A. Fink M.D.10 Hagen Dr Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. Andrew W Smith M.D.10 Hagen Dr Rochester NY 14625