Denise Stahmer is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Stafford, TX. Denise is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Stahmer can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Stahmer will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Denise Louise Stahmer PT's Practice location
Stafford, TX 77477Get Direction
Denise Louise Stahmer PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is the Cause of an Underactive Thyroid Gland?
Gaining weight? Feeling colder? Feeling depressed? Hypothyroidism could be the reason behind it.What is hypothyroidism?Also known as low thyroid or underactive thyroid, hypothyroidism is characterized by underactive thyroid glands that fail to produce an adequate amount of thyroid hormones. These...
- What Is Jicama: Health Benefits and Weight Loss
Jicama, also called the Mexican yam bean or Mexican turnip, is the name of a Mexican native vine. It is essentially a bean product formed from the flower of the Jicama. The flower usually has blue or white peddles and contain pods similar to Lima beans. These pods are mostly produced on plants that...
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
Have you ever considered herbal supplements to achieve a slim physique? There are many different types of herbal supplements that contain a variety of ingredients, like appetite suppressants, Ephedrine, Chitosan, Dandelion, Clenbuterol, Cascara, Guar Guam, and diuretics. Are these ingredients safe...
- Hypothyroidism Treatment Options
Signs and symptoms of hypothyroidism are caused by low levels of thyroid hormones, T4 and T3, in the blood. These hormones play an important role in regulating metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. Restoring the levels of thyroid hormones is the most commonly used treatment method for...
- What a Start-Up is Doing to Transform Alzheimer's Care
One of the best characteristics of a well-planned start up is its ability to solve the problems of the world. Whether it be in the realm of technology, medicine, or social media, startups have the unique advantage of operating with the use of a small yet agile team, as there are not nearly as many...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Meaghan Marie Coreas PT7602 Stone Arbor Ln Pearland TX 77581
- Sheila D Nguyen PT, MS4412 Hazard St Houston TX 77098
- Miss Stephanie Pucek PT4423 Shadowdale Dr Houston TX 77041
- Jacquelyn Antoinette Sanderson12371 S Kirkwood Rd Stafford TX 77477
- Meredith David Brown P.T.6109 Maple St Houston TX 77074
- Dr. Lindsey Medina PT, DPT, C/NDT9220 KIRBY DR STE 1000 HOUSTON TX 77054