Sandra Fortenberry OD is an optometrist licensed to practice optometry in Texas. Dr. Fortenberry specializes in optometry and practices optometry at River City Eyecare PLLC in 9234 N Loop 1604 W Ste 104, ...
Dr. Sandra K. Fortenberry O.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77204Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Sandra K. Fortenberry O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Deakins O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Jessica R Mathew OD4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Corina Adela Busuioc O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Matt Sin Valdes OD4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Ruhee Dhalla O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Beth Gail Harper O.D.4901 CALHOUN RD HOUSTON TX 77204