Dr. Stephen Lambert is a Dentist practicing in Moody A F B, GA. Dr. Lambert specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Stephen Lambert DDS's Practice location
Moody A F B, GA 31699Get Direction
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80914Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Lambert DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Dr. Larry Milton Black DMD2935 N Ashley St Valdosta GA 31602
- Dr. Kit Harold Robinson D.M.D.950 Ga Highway 122 W Hahira GA 31632
- Dr. Ron L Shiver DMD818 Northwood Park Drive Valdosta GA 31604
- Dr. Lisa Michelle Chatman D.D.S.4258 SPRING BRANCH CIR VALDOSTA GA 31601
- Dr. Nadezhda Dmitrievna Pokrovskaya D.M.D.2722 N Oak St Valdosta GA 31602
- Dr. Jelani Tenoa Washington D.D.S.347 Ads/ Sggd Moody A F B GA 31699