Dr. Eshagh Isaac Faraji MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1729 N. Olive Ave Suite 11 Turlock CA, 95382
Dr. Eshagh Faraji is a gastroenterologist practicing in Turlock, CA. Dr. Faraji specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Faraji performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1993
Ross University School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hiatal Hernia
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Vascular Disease
- Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Gastroenterology; Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Internal Medicine
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Program
Dr. Eshagh Isaac Faraji MD's Practice location
Turlock, CA 95382Get Direction
Dr. Eshagh Isaac Faraji MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Faraji
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Idol Casey Abrams Promotes Awareness of Crohn's and Colitis
Casey Abrams is a young man who suffers from ulcerative colitis. He is also the Season 10 American Idol finalist, and in 2011 he was hospitalized while singing in the famous competition because of a flare of his ulcerative colitis. Though he had to suffer through some very serious health issues,...
- Staten Island Chef Is Doing Big Things for Celiac Patients
There are so many limitations to a gluten-free diet, especially when going gluten-free is a matter of living a healthy or a not so healthy life. Anyone who can’t rely on traditional staples like bread, cereals, and pasta can feel at a loss when trying to figure out what to cook or how to cook it....
- Do Fiber and Water Prevent Diverticulitis?
Have you ever experienced an episode of diverticulitis? It's certainly an unpleasant experience. It does not matter whether you are one of those that has not experienced it or one of those that has had a bad case of diverticulitis; you definitely don’t want to experience it anytime soon. Luckily...
- Dr. Jeffrey C Mark M.D.2101 Geer Rd Turlock CA 95382
- Dr. Kevin R Knobel MD600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Calvin Olson MD1409 E Briggsmore Ave Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Michael Jonathan Ringer MD1541 Florida Ave Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. Ritesh Jha M.D.1409 E Briggsmore Ave Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Richard Plotzker MD1541 Florida Ave Modesto CA 95350