Dr. Lazaro Diaz is a cardiologist practicing in Dover, NH. Dr. Diaz specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Diaz also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1995
University of Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Interventional Cardiology; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Hospital Program
Lazaro Andres Diaz MD's Practice location
Dover, NH 03820Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Lazaro Andres Diaz MD | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Lazaro Andres Diaz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Diaz
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Michael E Metzger MD333 Borthwick Avenue Portsmouth NH 03801
- Peter J Dourdoufis DO333 Borthwick Avenue Portsmouth NH 03801
- Faisal Shamshad MD10 Members Way Dover NH 03820
- David J Shin MD21 Whitehall Rd Rochester NH 03867
- Lance L Briggs MD12 Hospital Dr York ME 03909
- Ernest J Podrasky MD3 Alumni Dr Exeter NH 03833