Dr. Khaled O Hadeli MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine6567 E Carondelet Dr Suite #215 Tucson AZ, 85710
Dr. Khaled Hadeli practices Sleep Medicine in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Hadeli studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ of Al Fateh, Fac of Med, Tripoli, Libya 1990
University Of Al Fateh 1990
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Of Az College Of Med
- University of Arizona College of Medicine Program
Dr. Khaled O Hadeli MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85710Get Direction
Dr. Khaled O Hadeli MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hadeli
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatments to Reduce Cardiovascular Disease Risk
Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is the most common type of sleep apnea wherein the affected person experiences brief breathing pauses during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The partial or complete blockage of the airway is caused by the relaxation of the throat muscles, allowing the tongue and the...
- Do You Suffer from Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is also referred to as sleepiness or drowsiness. It is a state of having a strong desire to sleep or sleeping for unusually long periods of time. The term somnolence comes from the Latin word somnus, which means sleep. Somnolence can be accompanied by signs of...
- What To Do After Having Been Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
Have you been snoring a lot lately? It might not be something to just laugh about. One of the most common symptoms of sleep apnea is snoring, so you'll need to have it checked as soon as possible to prevent any complications from happening. Once your doctor has diagnosed you as having sleep apnea,...
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- Dr. Jyotsna Sahni M.D.2450 East River Road Tucson AZ 85718
- Dr. Elias S Kakish MD303 S Nappanee St Elkhart IN 46514
- Dr. Neil C Clements MD6567 E Carondelet Dr Tucson AZ 85710
- Mohammed Sami saleh Alzoubaidi MBBS,MPH1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Sairam Parthasarathy M.D.University Of Arizona Medical Ctr Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Knox M.D.1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724