Dr. James Mcclurg is a hand surgeon practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Mcclurg specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Dr. James Rafael Mcclurg M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92131Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92121Get Direction
Dr. James Rafael Mcclurg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- How do Ticks Transmit Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is transmitted by some species of tick. The species of tick that cause the disease are mainly found in the northern hemisphere and regions that experience temperate climate. The USA and Europe have the highest prevalence of lyme disease.How Ticks Transmit Lyme DiseaseThe species of tick...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Is Holistic Medicine: Treatments and Principles
Holistic is defined as incorporating the very concept of holism or the idea that the whole is something more than just the sum of its parts both in theory and practice. What is holistic medicine?Holistic medicine helps treat, manage, and prevent disease by considering a person's whole being in...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Dori Neill Cage M.D.8008 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Robert Ira Gelb M.D.332 Santa Fe Dr Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Jose E. Otero M.D.6367 Alvarado Ct San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Michael John Halls M.D.6386 Alvarado Ct San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Richard A.k. Chaffoo M.D.9850 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Gregory M Alberton M.D.2001 4th Ave San Diego CA 92101