Dr. Michael Earley is a pediatric optometrist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Earley specializes in providing eye care services to children. As an optometrist, Dr. Earley performs eye evaluations, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Dr. Earley is specifically trained to examine and treat visual disorders in children. Pediatric optometrists will typically prescribe children glasses until age 12, and around 12 years of age children can be prescribed contact lenses.
- Cloverleaf skull anomaly with extreme orbitostenosis.
- Posterior plagiocephaly: proactive conservative management.
- Total eyelid reconstruction with free flap from the foot.
- The panda naevus: management of synchronous upper- and lower-eyelid pigmented naevi.
- Isolated bilateral orbital neurofibromatosis in a twelve-year-old.
- Cherubism and its charlatans.
- Sequelae of otitis media with effusion among children with cleft lip and/or cleft palate.
- Split-thickness skin grafts and negative-pressure dressings in the treatment of axillary hidradenitis suppurativa.
- The incidence of incomplete excision in surgically treated basal cell carcinoma: a retrospective clinical audit.
- Incidence and outcome of middle ear disease in cleft lip and/or cleft palate.
- Assessment of secondary alveolar bone grafting using a modification of the Bergland grading system.
- A personal view.
- Middle ear disease in children with congenital velopharyngeal insufficiency.
- Long-term otological outcome of hamular fracture during palatoplasty.
- Amiodarone induced thrombophlebitis.
- Behavioral, developmental, and educational problems in children with nonsyndromic trigonocephaly.
- Sagittal synostosis: a review of 53 cases of sagittal suturectomy in one unit.
- Non-syndromic trigonocephaly: surgical decision making and long-term cosmetic results.
- 22q11 chromosome abnormalities and the cleft service.
- Breast reconstruction after failed conservation.
- Primary calvarial bone grafting in oro-ocular clefts.
- High-grade spindle cell sarcoma arising in rhytidectomy scar: a case report.
- The 'v-intermammary dart'--a simple method for avoiding central dog ears in reduction mammaplasty.
- Radiological assessment of hemifacial microsomia by three-dimensional computed tomography.
- Pierre Robin sequence: an institutional experience in the multidisciplinary management of airway, feeding and serous otitis media challenges.
- Focusable Doppler ultrasound in mapping dorsal hand flaps.
- Management of thromboembolic risk in persons with haemophilia and atrial fibrillation: is left atrial appendage occlusion the answer for those at high risk?
- Novel use of a supraclavicular transverse cervical artery customised perforator flap: a paediatric emergency.
- A critical appraisal of the use of free flaps in primary reconstruction of combined scalp and calvarial cancer defects.
- Liposuction in the treatment of juxta-articular adiposis dolorosa.
- The shamrock flap: a three-paddle radial forearm flap.
- The hand in art: Mountmellick embroidery work of the areas reached by the first dorsal metacarpal artery flap.
- The second dorsal metacarpal artery neurovascular island flap.
- Free flaps for defects of the scalp and calvarium.
- Primary maxillary reconstruction after cancer excision.
- Blue and Red Light-Evoked Pupil Responses in Photophobic Subjects with TBI.
- The transverse forked flap in columella reconstruction.
- Free flap surgery: the Welsh Regional Unit experience.
- Pharyngostome closure using the radial forearm free flap.
- A distally based first web flap in the foot.
- Anomalous blood supply to the serratus anterior/rib composite flap.
- The first web hand flap.
- Gustatory sweating following submandibular gland excision.
- Dorsal metacarpal flaps.
- The arterial supply of the thumb, first web and index finger and its surgical application.
- Microsurgical revascularisation of the thumb pulp with a discussion of the venous drainage of the thumb.
- Inclusion body fibromatosis.
- Peri-alar skin excision and lip advancement in the closure of lip defects.
- Human bites: a review.
- A new digital retractor.
- Twenty four thumb replantations.
- The alar swing technique in the correction of the saddle nose deformity.
- Basal cell carcinoma arising in tattoos: a clinical report of two cases.
- The primary repair of digital flexor tendons.
- Congenital pseudarthrosis of the ulna treated by free vascularized fibular graft: a case report and review of methods of treatment.
- The free 'V': a bipennate free flap for double eyelid resurfacing based on the second dorsal metacarpal artery.
- Titanium mesh and bone dust calvarial patch during cranioplasty.
- Enterocutaneous fistula: a reconstructive dilemma.
Dr. Michael Joseph Earley OD, PHD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Michael Joseph Earley OD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review