Dr. Afroze Hai is a pediatrician practicing in Flint, MI. Dr. Hai is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hai diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hai can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1992
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Hurley Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Mahavir Hospital & Research Center
Dr. Afroze Hai M.D.'s Practice location
Flint, MI 48505Get Direction
Flint, MI 48505Get Direction
Dr. Afroze Hai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hai
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Gerald Paul BernerG3500 Flushing Road Flint Michigan 48504
- Dr. Rosemarie Kennedy MD2420 Owen Rd Fenton MI 48430
- Dr. Mona Hanna-attisha MD MPHChildrens Hospital Mi Ambulatory Peds (5th Floor) Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Ahmed A Arif MD1201 Flushing Rd Flint MI 48504
- Dr. Vina R Patel M.D.5205 Norko Dr Flint MI 48507
- Dr. Rajalakshmi Sankaran M.D.5205 Norko Dr Flint MI 48507