Dr. Robert Earnest Lyle MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine800 Marshall St Slot # 653 Little Rock AR, 72202
Dr. Robert Lyle is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Lyle cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Univ Hosp Of Ar, Pediatrics Univ Hosp Of Ar, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology Univ Hosp Of Ar, General Surgery Univ Hosp Of Ar, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert Earnest Lyle MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Robert Earnest Lyle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lyle
- Is the Epstein-Barr Virus a Contributor to Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis has been known as an individual disease since 1868, when it was identified by Jean-Martin Charcot, a French neurologist. Ever since then, the cause of multiple sclerosis has not been identified.Theories as to the causes of multiple sclerosis came about during the twentieth...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Lina Chalak MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. William H Benton M.D.18 Corporate Hill Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Richard Michael Nestrud M.D.18 Corporate Hill Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Robert Arrington MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Becky Rogers MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Ashley S Ross MD1 Children's Way Little Rock AR 72202