Dr. Paul H. Johnson M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN, 37909
Dr. Paul Johnson is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Johnson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Johnson tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1989
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1989
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Program
Dr. Paul H. Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37909Get Direction
Dr. Paul H. Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- M. Chris Testerman1422 Old Weisgarber Road Knoxville Tennessee 37909
- Dr. Luke Madigan MD260 Fort Sanders West Blvd Knoxville TN 37922
- Dr. Brian M. Covino M.D.1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Edwin Michael Holt M.D.1932 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Edwin Earl Spencer M.D.260 Fort Sanders West Blvd Knoxville TN 37922
- Dr. Matthew C. Nadaud M.D.1422 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909