Dr. Scott Lamar Jones D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice208 E Houston St Cleveland TX, 77327
Dr. Scott Jones is a Dentist practicing in Cleveland, TX. Dr. Jones specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Texas Health Science Center of Houston D.D.S. 1994
Texas A&M University B.S. 1990
- Best Dentist Award Liberty County
- Best Customer Service Award Liberty County
- Dental Implants
- Emergency Dentist
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Laser Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Smile Makeover
- Snap-on Smile
- Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- ClearCorrect Braces
- Dental Checkup
- Dental Crowns And Dental Bridges
- Dental Veneers And Dental Laminates
- Dentures And Partial Dentures
- Kid Friendly Dentist
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Greater Houston Dental Association
Dr. Scott Lamar Jones D.D.S.'s Practice location
Cleveland, TX 77327Get Direction
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Brittany Turchi Greer D.D.S.103 S Roosevelt Ave Cleveland TX 77327
- Dr. Erin Leigh Gustafson D.D.S.212 E Houston St Cleveland TX 77327
- Dr. Kenneth Wayne Mcmillen D.D.S.3030 Northpark Dr Kingwood TX 77339
- Dr. Deborah Jane Haase D.D.S.2522 Nottingham St Houston TX 77005
- Dr. Alan Iglesias D.D.S.23896 Loop 494 Porter TX 77365
- Robert Stroumpos DDS23741 Hwy 59 Porter TX 77365