Dr. Neil Singhal practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Phoenix, AZ. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Singhal treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
University of Arizona College of Medicine 2007
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
Dr. Neil Singhal M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85004Get Direction
Chandler, AZ 85249Get Direction
Dr. Neil Singhal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Tatum O'Neal Knows Rheumatoid Arthritis Personally
Many know Tatum O'Neal from her acting career, but not as many know the struggle she has been through in regard to rheumatoid arthritis.The struggle of getting people to understandThe trouble with illnesses like rheumatoid arthritis is that it can be hard for people who had never been through it to...
- Can a Diet Help to Manage Fibromyalgia Symptoms?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease characterized by severe pain in the muscles and extreme fatigue. The actual cause of the disease is not clear. Many are looking at alternative treatment methods to alleviate the symptoms that are very frustrating. Many patients have reported that eating certain...
- Sexual Harassment Is Commonplace in the Nursing Trade
Sexual harassment (not just in the nursing trade) has been coming out in droves as the #MeToo movement gained momentum a few months ago. As news of more and more acts of sexual harassment involved mainstream celebrities began to spread, so did awareness of this horrible act. However, as Hollywood...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- New "Alexa-Like" Virtual Assistant to Help Care for Alzheimer's Patients
On average, caregivers in the United States alone spend approximately 18 billion hours caring for those with Alzheimer's disease every year. Not only that, but these hours are unpaid. It could be a terrible burden, as they often need around-the-clock care to remember simple crucial tasks. For loved...
- Dr. Emily J Parke D.O.1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Rachel Marie Haake M.D.2601 E ROOSEVELT ST PHOENIX AZ 85008
- Dr. Jeffrey John Steinfeldt MD1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. David Minoru Fujii MD2942 N 24th St Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Melissa Ann Braun DO1850 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Pragyna Shankar-seetharam M.D.1850 N CENTRAL AVE PHOENIX AZ 85004