Dr. Denis Trto MD
Anesthesiologist531 Roselane Street Nw Suite 750 Marietta GA, 30060
Dr. Denis Trto is an anesthesiologist practicing in Marietta, GA. Dr. Trto ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Trto also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ "Djuro Pucar Stari", Med Fak, Banja Luke, Bosnia-Herzegovina 1986
University Of Banja Luka, Faculty Of Medicine 1986
- Medical Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology
- Med College Of Ga School Of Med
Dr. Denis Trto MD's Practice location
Marietta, GA 30060Get Direction
MARIETTA, GA 30060Get Direction
Dr. Denis Trto MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Trto
- Olivia Newton-John's Ongoing Battle with Breast Cancer
Here is a Shocking List of Celebrities Who Have Battled Breast Cancer ...
- Will I Get Chickenpox if My Child Has It?
Chickenpox is a very contagious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. This virus often attacks the children, and it is often noticed by the blisters that are red and very itchy. The blisters are seen throughout the body. In the past, it was very common to have chickenpox when one was young....
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Cinnamon Sullivan M.D.1364 CLIFTON RD NE ATLANTA GA 30322
- Dr. Jerry H. Titel MD2655 Northwinds Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30009
- Dr. Vinaya K. Puppala M.D.939 Bob Arnold Blvd Lithia Springs GA 30122
- Dr. Tyrone Baines MD4575 North Shallowford Road Atlanta GA 30338
- Dr. Thien Steven Quach MD2392 Leisure Lake Drive Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Ms. Colette Marie Curtis M.D.1364 Clifton Rd Atlanta GA 30322