Dr. Brandon Johnson is a general surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Johnson specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Johnson provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2008
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Heat-resistant agglutinin 1 is an accessory enteroaggregative Escherichia coli colonization factor.
- Frontal Sinus Mucocele Diagnosed by Fundus Examination and B-Mode Ultrasonography.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Challenges.
- Traumatic Submacular Hemorrhage with Macular Hole Repaired by Pneumatic Displacement and Intravitreal t-PA Injection.
- Retinal Detachment
- Macular Holes
- Macular Pucker
- Diabetic vitrectomy
- Professional Member American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Professional Member American Society of Retina Specialists
- Professional Member Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Professional Member American Medical Association
- Wills Eye Institute at Thomas Jefferson University Ophthalmology
- Emory University vitreoretinal
Dr. Brandon B Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10016Get Direction
Forest Hills, NY 11375Get Direction
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Brandon B Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need an Adenoidectomy
Having a sore throat is a common condition and anyone can be affected by it. One cause of a sore throat is tonsillitis (inflammation of the tonsils). However, apart from tonsils, there are also adenoids, which are found at the back of the pharynx. Adenoids can also be affected and can cause a series...
- Stomach Ulcers: What are the Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment?
Stomach ulcers are painful lesions that are found in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. They are the most visible sign of peptic ulcer disease. Your stomach and small intestine are lined by a layer of mucus-producing cells. The mucus produced by these cells protect the lining of your...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Reasons Why You Need a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure performed to get rid of one's tonsils. The same procedure can be used to remove the adenoids. For adults, the administration of a local anesthesia to numb the throat is enough. However, children may have to be given general anesthesia, which makes them...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Ahad M. Khan M.D5755 N Point Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30022
- Dr. Mario A. Cerame M.D.2655 NORTHWINDS PKWY ALPHARETTA GA 30009
- Dr. David N. Armstrong MD5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Lyle Christopher Young MD59 Executive Park S Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Rogsbert Phillips M.D.5910 Hillandale Dr Lithonia GA 30058
- Dr. Joy L Mccaffrey MD35 Collier Rd Nw Atlanta GA 30309