Mrs. Brianne Racine Manninen L.AC.
Acupuncturist1303 Astor Street Suite 101 Bellingham WA, 98225
Brianne Manninen is an acupuncturist practicing in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Manninen evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Manninen treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mrs. Brianne Racine Manninen L.AC.'s Practice location
Bellingham, WA 98225Get Direction
Bozeman, MT 59718Get Direction
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Stacey Keay4204 MERIDIAN ST STE 104 BELLINGHAM WA 98226
- Ms. Marketa Bilkova L.AC.2320 E St Bellingham WA 98225
- Galie Louise Jean-louis LAC28 SHOREWOOD DR BELLINGHAM WA 98225
- Nelson Valentin OMD, AP2000 N State St Bellingham WA 98225
- Amber Michelle Kreiger L.AC.1756 Iowa St Bellingham WA 98229
- Dr. Benjamin Jonah roda Chang DTCM, ADS, L.AC.301 W Holly St Bellingham WA 98225