Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD
Family Practitioner613 Hill Farm Ln Springfield Pennsylvania, 19064
Aqiyla Muhammed, MD, is a leading family medicine physician currently serving patients at Spectrum Health Services, Inc, in Philadelphia, PA. Throughout her nine years of practice, she has accrued extensive expertise in womenâ??s health, family medicine, pediatrics, and HIV medicine. After earning her Bachelorâ??s Degree of Science in Biomedical Science in 1999 at the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Muhammed completed her medical degree at Penn State College of Medicine in 2005 and her family medicine residency at the University of Pennsylvania Health System. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Additionally, in order to stay up to date on all medical advancements in her field, she maintains a professional membership with the American Academy of Family Physicians and the National Medical Association.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians, National Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Her mother, who was an educator and stressed the importance of education
Hobbies / Sports
- Playing Chess and Scrabble, Following Track & Field- Ivy League Champion for long jump in 1998, Completed marathon for charity
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD's Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19139Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Philadelphia, PA 19132Get Direction
Dr. Aqiyla Muhammad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Muhammad
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Facts About Asthma That You Should Know
Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't it one of the simplest things to do in life? But when you see your loved ones, especially your children, wheezing, it can really make you anxious and stressed. One of the most traumatizing diseases that can leave one struggling for something as basic as oxygen is...
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- Dr. Christopher Drumm M.D.1437 Dekalb St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. Perry Kaplan D.O.606 White Horse Pike Oaklyn NJ 08107
- Dr. Lauren D. Inners D.O.500 York Rd Jenkintown PA 19046
- Adriana Davis D.O.630 Mantua Pike Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Dimitris Platis M.D.701 N Clayton St Wilmington DE 19805
- Dr. Helen Manalis DO216 HADDON AVE HADDON TOWNSHIP NJ 08108