Erik Torgerson is a physical therapist practicing in Bellevue, WA. Erik Torgerson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Erik Torgerson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Erik Torgerson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Erik Torgerson DPT's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98005Get Direction
VANCOUVER, WA 98663Get Direction
Erik Torgerson DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Multiple Sclerosis: Is Therapy Right for Me?
The different therapies and medications available may not work in the same way in different patients. Hence, it is very advisable that you consult your doctor so you can take the medicine that is right for you. Prescribed medications can help you control and manage the symptoms of the disease, and...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Ms. Kathleen Teresa Young MPT2569 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Charles A Bellia PT904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Kerri M Hallgrimson PT1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Mr. John Andrew Vacovec PTPhysical Therapy & Sports Rehab Inc Norwood MA 02062
- Stephen Edward Anderson PHYSICAL THERAPIST4701 41st Ave Sw Seattle WA 98116
- Julia J Visser DPT325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104