Dr. Ramesh Sachdeva practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Sachdeva treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
BJ Medical College 1990
Armed Forces Medical College 1986
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Near drowning.
- Nonsurgical correction of a class II malocclusion with a vertical growth tendency.
- International comparisons of outcomes in intensive care units.
- Precision finishing in lingual orthodontics.
- Perioperative management of the pediatric transplant patient.
- Development of a survey to measure parent satisfaction in a pediatric intensive care unit.
- SureSmile technology in a patient--centered orthodontic practice.
- Intensive care--a cost effective option for developing countries?
- Measuring the impact of new technology: an outcomes-based approach.
- Microanalytical characterization and surface modification of TiNi orthodontic archwires.
- Cost-effectiveness of Project ADAM: a project to prevent sudden cardiac death in high school students.
- A randomized, controlled trial of the effectiveness of community-based case management in insuring uninsured Latino children.
- Electronic healthcare data collection and pay-for-performance: translating theory into practice.
- Making the case to improve quality and reduce costs in pediatric health care.
- Emerging medicolegal issues in the practice of pediatric sleep medicine.
- Intensive Care
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; St Joseph Mercy-Oakland, Pediatrics
- Wayne-Oakland Med Prog 1990
- Pediatrics - Wayne Oakland Child & Adolescent Medicine Program - Pontiac, MI 1987
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin 1993
- Medical College of Wisconsin - Sleep Medicine 2009
- Critical Care Medicine - Children's Hospital of Wisconsin - Milwaukee 1990
Dr. Ramesh C Sachdeva MBBS's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
SYRACUSE, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Ramesh C Sachdeva MBBS's reviewsWrite Review
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- What is Cystic Fibrosis?
Cystic fibrosis is a life-threatening, inherited disorder, which affects the secretory glands producing mucus and sweat. Fluids secreted by the glands are usually thin. In this disease, the secretions become thick and sticky and block all passageways and ducts, particularly of the lungs and...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Is Bronkaid?
Generic Name: Ephedrine and GuaifenesinBrand Name: Primatene Asthma, BronkaidIntroduction Bronkaid is known for treating the symptoms of asthma. It works by thinning the mucus, so it can be eliminated from the body through coughing. Bronkaid consists of two active ingredients:...
- Bronchitis in Children
Children when they get a cold also tend to get a cough. In most of the cases, it occurs due to bronchitis which is an inflammation of the lining of the trachea and bronchi. It is usually a mild illness that affects children.Having a child who is constantly getting a cold or having breathing problems...
- Cough Medicine for Cystic Fibrosis
Medications for cystic fibrosis can help control the mucus in the lungs and keep the lungs’ normal functioning as much as possible. What is Cystic Fibrosis?Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease known to affect the cells that make mucus, digestive fluids, and sweat. Usually, these fluids are thin...