Dr. Thomas D Coppin MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology620 Medical Dr Bountiful UT, 84010
Dr. Thomas Coppin is a pathologist practicing in Bountiful, UT. Dr. Coppin is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Coppin can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Coppin may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1967
University of Utah School of Medicine 1967
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Madigan Army Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Madigan Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Thomas D Coppin MD's Practice location
Bountiful, UT 84010Get Direction
Dr. Thomas D Coppin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coppin
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Mohamed E Salama MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Barbara Elizabeth Chadwick M.D.1950 Circle Of Hope Dr Salt Lake City UT 84112
- Dr. Jorge Cesar Isaac M.D,360 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Beverly J Lynch MD1050 E South Temple Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Gary Lynn Ellis DDS500 Chipeta Way Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. Chris Frank Campana MD360 E 4500 S STE 4 SALT LAKE CITY UT 84107