Physical Therapist (Pediatric) | Pediatrics20 Church St Honeoye Falls NY, 14472
Ann Posman is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Honeoye Falls, NY. Ann is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Posman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Posman will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ann Posman's Practice location
Honeoye Falls, NY 14472Get Direction
- Experiencing Multiple Sclerosis During Pregnancy
Many people living with MS face everyday challenges such as muscle spasms, numbness, extreme fatigue, mood changes, and more. Women who live with MS and who want to start a family might be wondering if pregnancy would be healthy for them.Of course, while this is a natural response, the chances of...
- The Relationship Between Exercise and Breast Cancer
In the case of many diseases, exercise lowers the risk. Is this true for breast cancer? If so, what kind of exercise could help? Does it vary by age or other factors? What about the stage of cancer? There are many questions to be answered about how exercise impacts breast cancer. Examining the...
- 5-Year-Old with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Can Give Everyone a Little Faith
While many girls her age are just starting kindergarten, 5-year-old Faith is managing a disease called spinal muscular atrophy. And, little Faith Fortenberry's story is a little different than most.While fighting the troubling effects of SMA, she has been taking Spinraza, which has helped her battle...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis—also known as rhinosinusitis—is defined as an inflammation of the sinuses that results in a number of painful, irritating symptoms. If the sinusitis lasts for less than four weeks, it is diagnosed as acute sinusitis. If it lasts longer, it is defined as chronic sinusitis.A number of...
- Lady Gaga Cancels European Tour Due to Fibromyalgia
One of music's biggest stars recently cancelled her European tour due to her unexplained illness. After being hospitalized, the decision to cancel Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour seemed a prudent one. Lady Gaga took to her Instagram account to apologize to her fans and let them know that she suffers...
- Andrea E bornslaeger Scheuerman RPT41 Oconnor Rd Fairport NY 14450
- Mrs. Susan L Murphy P.T.20 Newport Rd Rochester NY 14622
- Amy Colin DPT149 N Main St Fairport NY 14450
- Mrs. Adrien Walker Reidy PT, DPT100 GROTON PKWY ROCHESTER NY 14623
- Shannon M Bolger PT, DPT3255 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd Rochester NY 14623
- Mary G Mcconnell PT3599 Big Ridge Rd Spencerport NY 14559