Dr. Ted Heckman is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Paradise, CA. Dr. Heckman specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1975
University of California 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ucla Med Ctr, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ted Alan Heckman MD's Practice location
Paradise, CA 95969Get Direction
Dr. Ted Alan Heckman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so. Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Dr. Sam Mazj MD265 COHASSET RD CHICO CA 95926
- Dr. Nicole Lemieux Whitlatch MD1720 ESPLANADE CHICO CA 95926
- Dr. William Earle Bonis MD265 Cohasset Rd Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Mandy Deann Robertson MD265 COHASSET RD CHICO CA 95926
- Dr. Robert Randolph M.D.265 COHASSET ROAD CHICO CA 95926
- Dr. Martin Majer M.D.2809 OLIVE HWY OROVILLE CA 95966