Michelle Blackwood is an acupuncturist practicing in Gresham, OR. Dr. Blackwood evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Blackwood treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
- Balance Method, Acupressure, Acupuncture And More
- Member Oregon Acupuncture Association
- Member NCCAOM
Michelle Gaulke Blackwood LAC's Practice location
Gresham, OR 97030Get Direction
GRESHAM, OR 97030Get Direction
Gresham, OR 97030Get Direction
Michelle Gaulke Blackwood LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Mr. Alfred Thieme L.AC., DIPL. AC.2450 SE Belmont Ave Portland OR 97214
- Ms. Julie Marie Goss L.AC.1975 NW 167th Place Beaverton OR 97006
- Zhenbo Li L.AC., DIPL.C.H.513 N Morrison Rd Vancouver WA 98664
- Maya Martinez LAC12732 Se Stark St Portland OR 97233
- Addie R. Harbin LAC, MACOM130 Nw Miller Ave Gresham OR 97030
- Matthew Aaron Elliott L.AC2456 NW Northrup Ste 1A Portland OR 97210