Dr. Christopher Baker MD
Pulmonologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Pulmonology13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO, 80045
Dr. Christopher Baker practices Pediatric Pulmonology in Aurora, CO. Dr. Baker treats children who have breathing problems, or a problem with his or her lungs. Pediatric pulmonologists often treat children with chronic cough, difficulty breathing, recurring pneumonia, asthma, cystic fibrosis, apnea, chronic lung disease in premature infants, noisy breathing, and conditions that require special equipment to monitor and/or help with breathing at home.
Education and Training
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 2002
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 2005
- Lung Problems, Pulmonary Hypertension, Asthma
- Birth Defects
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf)
- University of Colorado Denver Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- University of Colorado 2008
Dr. Christopher Baker MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Baker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Is Bibasilar Atelectasis?
IntroductionOur lungs are one of the hardest working organs in the body. Each minute, our lungs expand and contract up to 20 times. This is done to exchange carbon dioxide with oxygen. An obstruction in this process is called as bibasilar atelectasis, which is a life-threatening condition. It...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- Can My Child Develop COPD?
Can COPD Develop in Children?By definition, COPD is a serious lung condition that has developed over a long period of time. Numerous studies explained that children cannot have COPD; however, the disease process can begin at a young age.One can observe the symptoms associated with COPD in a child,...
- Chickenpox Vaccination Shows Indirect Benefits on Infants
Infants who are too young to receive a chickenpox vaccination are protected by the indirect benefits of routine vaccinations taken for older children, a new study shows. In 1995, a single dose of chickenpox vaccination was recommended for children older than one year. A second dose for this...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- Dr. Frank Accurso MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Edith Zemanick MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Laguardia M.D.13123 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Talat Khan MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Stacey Lynn Martiniano M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Vivek Balasubramaniam MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045