Dr. Erik H Waldman M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT) | Pediatric Otolaryngology3959 Broadway Rm 501n 2 North New York NY, 10032
Dr. Erik Waldman practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in New York, NY. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Waldman provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Education and Training
University of California 2001
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Cochlear Implant, Hearing Loss, Sinus Infection
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Down Syndrome
- MemberAMERICAN COLLEGE OF SURGEONS
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY
- Johns Hopkins University Affiliated Hospitals
Experience & Accolades
- Clinical DirectorPediatric Cochlear Implants
Dr. Erik H Waldman M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510Get Direction
Dr. Erik H Waldman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waldman
- What to Expect After an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?The adenoids are found in the upper back part of the mouth known as nasopharynx. You cannot possibly see adenoids through the nose. They are more like the tonsils. They also produce white cells which help fight harmful germs that get into the body through the nose or the mouth....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- Dr. Joel W Levitt M.D.769 Northfield Ave West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Michael Guy Mendelsohn M.D.990 Stewart Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Eli Grunstein M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Tali Lando MD1055 Saw Mill River Road Ardsley NY 10502
- Dr. Michael A. Rothschild MD7901 Broadway Elmhurst NY 11373
- Dr. Tamekia Wakefield MD8901 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda MD 20889