Dr. Leo Clark practices Neurological Surgery in Toledo, OH. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Clark prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Hartford Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Yale New Haven Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Nyu Hospitals Center, General Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Leo Jp Clark M.D.'s Practice location
Toledo, OH 43608Get Direction
MAUMEE, OH 43537Get Direction
Dr. Leo Jp Clark M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Dr. Srinivasachari Tatadesika Chakravarthi MD601 Mulholland St Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Michael A Healy M.D.2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Azedine Medhkour M.D.3000 Arlington Avenue Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Kevin Arash Reinard M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Jason L Schroeder MD300 W Wallace St Findlay OH 45840
- Dr. Patrick W Mccormick M.D.2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608