Dr. Kirk A Lund MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology910 W 5th Ave Suite 700 Spokane WA, 99204
Dr. Kirk Lund is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Lund specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1982
University of Utah School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Hematology/Onclolty, University of Utah School of Medicine
Dr. Kirk A Lund MD's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99204Get Direction
Dr. Kirk A Lund MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lund
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Dr. Marsha G. Fink M.D.601 S SHERMAN ST SPOKANE WA 99202
- Dr. J samuel Tolman M.D.601 S Sherman Spokane WA 99202
- Dr. Mark Edward Sienko M.D.605 E Holland Ave Spokane WA 99218
- Ndegwa M. Njuguna M.D.1204 N Vercler Rd Spokane WA 99216
- Dr. Stephen Patrick Anthony D.O.309 E Farwell Rd Spokane WA 99218
- Dr. Robert Henry Laugen M.D.12615 E MISSION AVE SPOKANE VALLEY WA 99216