Dr. Ameer Shah is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Norwood, MA. Dr. Shah specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Dr. Ameer Trilok Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Norwood, MA 02062Get Direction
BROCKTON, MA 02301Get Direction
Dr. Ameer Trilok Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lump in the Throat (Globus Sensation): What Does It Mean?
The presence of a lump in the throat is medically referred to as a globus sensation. It's extremely common and makes up 5% of all ENT referrals.A physical examination would help in revealing whether or not there is any actual object or lump present in the throat, but this typically isn't the...
- Top Five Reasons Why Your Diet Can Negatively Affect Vertigo
Causes of Vertigo...
- What Is an Ear Infection?
An ear infection, which is also called otitis media, is the infection of the middle portion of the ear. Ear infections may be caused by viral or bacterial infections. The infected portion of the ear typically becomes inflamed and causes fluid to buildup in the middle ear. The middle ear is what we...
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe Vertigo
Vertigo can vary from one person to another, sometimes being just a minor inconvenience and other times becoming a disabling condition. To address these differences, vertigo is classified either as a mild, moderate or severe vertigo. ...
- What Causes Sinusitis?
When one or more paired sinuses or air cavities within the facial bones and forehead become infected and inflamed, excessive mucus blocks the airways, creating nasal congestion, pain, and the general discomfort associated with sinusitis.There Are Many Factors That Cause Sinusitis 1. The Role Played...
- Dr. Peter J. Catalano M.D.736 Cambridge Street Brighton Massachusetts 02135
- Selena E. Heman-Ackah Boston Massachusetts 02368
- Dr. Steven D. Rauch M.D.243 Charles St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Josef Shargorodsky MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Alphi P Elackattu MD830 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Richard O Wein Other750 Washington St # 850 Boston MA 02111