Dr. Bryan C Bomberg M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon940 Central Park Dr #190 Steamboat Springs CO, 80487
Dr. Bryan Bomberg is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Steamboat Springs, CO. Dr. Bomberg specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bomberg tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1982
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Arthroscopic Surgery, Joint Replacement (arthroplasty), Sports Medicine And More
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ganglion Cyst
- Hammer Toe
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Mass Gen Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Kttc Med Ctr Keesler, General Surgery
- Musc 1983
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Bryan C Bomberg M.D.'s Practice location
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487Get Direction
Dr. Bryan C Bomberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bomberg
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Symptoms of Gout in Knee
What is gout in knee?Gout in knee is an inflammatory condition that causes swelling and pain in the knee joints. In the US, approximately 1-2 people in every 100 suffer from gout. Men are more likely to be affected by this condition than women with a peak-incidence age of 75. There are recurrent...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Dr. Andreas Sauerbrey MD940 Central Park Dr Steamboat Springs CO 80487
- Dr. Michael Sisk MD940 Central Park Dr Steamboat Springs CO 80487
- Dr. Richard J Rende MD1475 Pine Grove Rd Steamboat Springs CO 80487
- Dr. Lori Eitreim Harrington M.D.940 Central Park Dr #190 Steamboat Springs CO 80487
- Dr. Henry Fabian MD940 Central Park Dr Steamboat Springs CO 80487
- Dr. Jerry Ray Watson M.D.250 Sundance Ct Steamboat Springs CO 80487