Dr. Joseph Blake is a Chiropractor practicing in Yorkshire, NY. Dr. Blake specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Blake seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Inclusion complexation of ziprasidone mesylate with beta-cyclodextrin sulfobutyl ether.
- Chemoinformatics - predicting the physicochemical properties of 'drug-like' molecules.
- Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of 3-amino-3-phenylpropionamide derivatives as novel mu opioid receptor ligands.
- Structure-based design and synthesis of a potent matrix metalloproteinase-13 inhibitor based on a pyrrolidinone scaffold.
- Visualizing substructural fingerprints.
- Ring closing metathesis mediated synthesis of 4a-aryloxodecahydroisoquinolines, intermediates in the preparation of novel opiates.
- Involvement of excitatory amino acid receptors in long-term potentiation in the Schaffer collateral-commissural pathway of rat hippocampal slices.
- Electrogenic uptake contributes a major component of the depolarizing action of L-glutamate in rat hippocampal slices.
- ON THE ORIGIN OF ANCIENT QUARTZ ROCKS.
- 6-Cyano-7-nitroquinoxaline-2,3-dione as an excitatory amino acid antagonist in area CA1 of rat hippocampus.
- Hill coefficients and the logistic equation.
- The effect of nicotine on motoneurones of the immature rat spinal cord in vitro.
- CNQX blocks acidic amino acid induced depolarizations and synaptic components mediated by non-NMDA receptors in rat hippocampal slices.
- A quantitative study of the actions of excitatory amino acids and antagonists in rat hippocampal slices.
- Antagonism of baclofen-induced depression of whole-cell synaptic currents in spinal dorsal horn neurones by the potent GABAB antagonist CGP55845.
- Computation of brain-blood partitioning of organic solutes via free energy calculations.
- (3R,4S)-3-[4-(4-fluorophenyl)-4-hydroxypiperidin-1-yl]chroman-4,7-diol: a conformationally restricted analogue of the NR2B subtype-selective NMDA antagonist (1S,2S)-1-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-(4-hydroxy-4-phenylpiperidino)- 1-propanol.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Joseph Francis Blake DC's Practice location
Yorkshire, NY 14173Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Francis Blake DC's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blake
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- David Hojna Other6818 East Arcade Rd. Arcade NY 14009
- Dr. Jeffrey P Angelli DC7463 Curriers Rd Arcade NY 14009
- Dr. Richard Eric Day D.C.515 Briggs St Erie CO 80516
- Dr. Haley Nichole Day D.C.515 Briggs St Erie CO 80516
- Dr. Mark Riggs D.C., D.A.B.C.I655 Briggs St Erie CO 80516
- Dr. John E Weisberg D.C.245 Main St East Aurora NY 14052