Dr. Julie Wilson is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Columbus, OH. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Wilson is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Sports Medicine Family Practitioners must complete specialized training in order to help each patient maximize function and improve quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Mi Med Sch 2007
University of Michigan Medical School 2007
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sports Medicine
- Neck Pain
- Broken Ankle
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Julie Clare Wilson M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Julie Clare Wilson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Are There Routine Checks for Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cause of death among gynecologic types of cancer. The most common risk factors for ovarian cancer are:...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Is Dehydration Associated with Other Disorders?
Dehydration occurs when the optimum level of fluids in the body decreases. In certain circumstances, the body cells lose water rapidly and the intake of fluids is not enough to compensate for this loss, the body cells get dehydrated and exhibit symptoms of stress. The common symptoms of dehydration...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Stomach Cancer?
Stomach cancer, also known as gastric cancer, refers to the cancer that develops in the lining of the stomach. Of the different types of cancer, cancer that develops in the glandular tissue, called adenocarcinoma, is the most common. Few stomach cancers develop in the connective tissue, like muscles...
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Valasek M.D.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Anastasia Noel Fischer MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Kelsey Logan MD3900 Stoneridge Ln Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Sarah Peters Cribbs MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Reno Ravindran M.D.555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Eric S Bowman DO700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205