Family Sport and Spine, October 2017-PresentWestbrook, ME? Started own Chiropractic/Rehabilitation Clinic? Currently treat 40+ hours a week ?? Monday through Friday and selective Saturdays? Market/Volunteer at, at least one event a month? Evaluate, diagnose and treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions in an efficient manner
- Dr. Christos Vasakiris Chiropractic Neurology (Chiropractic, Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Pain Management)
Professional Society Memberships
- Motion Palpation Institute, International Chiropractors Association, Maine Chiropractic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- To her father who is a Chiropractor and financal support.
Hobbies / Sports
- Crossfit, Hiking, Snowboarding
Dr. Brittani F. Seeman D.C.'s Practice location
FORDS, NJ 08863Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brittani F. Seeman D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brittani F. Seeman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Mcgarvey D.C.260 Western Ave South Portland Maine 04106
- Dr. Jane Dasey Mcnally DO15 Sewall St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Patricia Chanterelle DC30 Forest Falls Dr Yarmouth ME 04096
- Dr. Gregory David Fox D.C.80 Leighton Rd Falmouth ME 04105
- Dr. Fawn Rae Dunphy D.C.85 E St South Portland ME 04106
- Dr. Alan Christian Williams D.C.554 Main St South Portland ME 04106