Dr. Jeffrey Mark Politsky M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology333 Westchester Ave Suite E104 West Harrison NY, 10604
Dr. Jeffrey Politsky practices Neuropathology in West Harrison, NY. Dr. Politsky studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Jeffrey Mark Politsky M.D.'s Practice location
West Harrison, NY 10604Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Mark Politsky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Politsky
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Blood from Young Donors May Help Alzheimer's Patients in the Future
Treatments for Alzheimer’s are improving daily as researchers are trying to focus on the different methods that may slow down the process for the disease, including using blood donated by young people to improve the memory of Alzheimer's patients.Alzheimer’s disease has been one of the main...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Alzheimer's News: Analyzing the Brain to Measure Memory Decline
New Alzheimer’s research shows declining levels of serotonin—the brain chemical linked to memory—could trigger the start of dementia. The finding from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine opens the possibility of staying the onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease by preventing the...
- What Does 'Benign' Multiple Sclerosis Mean?
Benign multiple sclerosis (MS) is not a term that is used too frequently when talking about this neurological disorder. The definition of benign MS and what it specifically means is something that has been an area of contention in the medical community.In October of 2017 Multiple Sclerosis News...
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD725 River Rd Edgewater NJ 07020
- Dr. Igor Gene Turok M.D.999 Summer Street Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna M.D.108 E 183rd St Bronx NY 10453