Dr. Michele Gorla M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease124 Rosa Rd Suite 382 Schenectady NY, 12308
Dr. Michele Gorla practices Pulmonology in Schenectady, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Gorla manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ Di Firenze, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Firenze, Italy 1986
Universit‡ degli Studi di Firenze Scuola di Scienze della Salute 1986
- Cabrini Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Cabrini Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- CABRINI MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Michele Gorla M.D.'s Practice location
Schenectady, NY 12308Get Direction
Dr. Michele Gorla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gorla
- Is Bronchitis a Contagious Disease?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and continues down to the lungs. The air that we breathe in through our nose and mouth passes down the trachea and into the lungs through a series of branched tubes called the bronchi. For a healthy breathing to happen effectively, these tubes...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- 47-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Refuses to Let It Stop Her
Sue Britton, a 47-year-old woman has cystic fibrosis. In her 20s, she became tired of being known and labeled as the ‘sick girl’, so she left her home to embark on a 7-month journey around the world. The fact that she had cystic fibrosis and needed medication on a daily basis did not stop her....
- Everything You Need to Know About Romance When You Have Cystic Fibrosis
24 year old Brad Dell is a young man who is deaf and living with cystic fibrosis. In January of 2017, he received a double lung transplant from the University of California, San Francisco. When Dell is not testing out his new lungs with active physical activity or reading comic books, he is writing...
- Is There a Link Between Asthma and Bronchitis?
Bronchitis and Asthma are both inflammatory conditions that affect lungs where a person’s airways swell up, causing them breathing problems.Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma, is characterized as a chronic condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow and swollen, and produce...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Herbert H. Scherzer22 Pasture Gate Ln Delmar NY 12054
- Dr. Anthony L. Malanga MD124 Rosa Road Schenectady NY 12308
- Dr. Abul K Azad MD2125 River Road Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Luke A Pluto M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Dr. Boris Medarov MD1520 San Pablo St Los Angeles CA 90033
- Dr. Jonathan Minder Rosen M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208