Nancy Morgan is an acupuncturist practicing in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Morgan evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Morgan treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Nancy Cohn Morgan L.AC.'s Practice location
Grand Junction, CO 81501Get Direction
Nancy Cohn Morgan L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Ms. Audrey Maria Barrett AUDREY BARRETT, LAC2470 F Rd Grand Junction CO 81505
- Mr. Michael Stephen Cooper LAC1005 Hill Ave Grand Junction CO 81501
- Ms. Ousaphea Hymas samkara M.S.O.M., L.AC.2232 N 7th St Grand Junction CO 81501
- Bing Fay Lee L.AC.514 28 1/4 Rd Grand Junction CO 81501
- Charlene Ann Weidner LIC.AC3830 G 7/10 Rd Palisade CO 81526
- Mr. Alireza Mansoorirad L.AC123 E. Aspen Fruita CO 81521