Dr. Stephan D Kendall M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC, 27710
Dr. Stephan Kendall is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Kendall specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Lightpod Neo
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Hematology/Oncology; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Hospital Program
Dr. Stephan D Kendall M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84106Get Direction
Dr. Stephan D Kendall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kendall
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- The Link Between Melatonin and Lymphoma
There’s always room for improvement when it comes to the experience and outcomes of cancer treatment. Fortunately, scientists are constantly researching new, better ways to do so.Although standard treatment remains mostly the same for now, the medical community is making great strides in modifying...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Multiple Myeloma: What is Autotransplantation?
During a stem cell transplantation or autotransplantation, the patient receives high chemotherapy dosage which is sometimes done to the entire body to get rid of the cells that are in the bone marrow (including the myeloma cells). Afterwards, the patient receives new stem cells to form...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- Dr. Jared M Weiss M.D.3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Eugene P Orringer101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Stefanie Sarantopoulos M.D.40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Neil L Spector MD4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. William R Berry M.D.4101 Macon Pond Dr Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Juneko Elaine Grilley-olson M.D.Unc Chapel Hill Division Of Hematology Oncology Chapel Hill NC 27599