Dr. Gary Brian Gray MD
Family Practitioner2152 Old Springville Rd Birmingham AL, 35215
Dr. Gary Gray is a family practitioner practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Gray specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Gray possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Me MD
University of Arkansas College of Medicine,Little Rock, Ar, United States 2005
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- An evaluation of sealant restorations after 2 years.
- MATERNAL ANXIETY DURING PREGNANCY AND ADEQUACY OF MOTHER AND CHILD ADJUSTMENT EIGHT MONTHS FOLLOWING CHILDBIRTH.
- An in vitro investigation of a comparison of bond strengths of composite to etched and air-abraded human enamel surfaces.
- An investigation of the shear bond strength of compomer restorative material to enamel and dentine.
- An in-vitro investigation of the effect of a water additive and a new acidic primer on the tensile bond strength of composite resin to human enamel and dentine.
- A review of current proprietary bonding systems.
- Two Cases of Inguinal Hernia (Scrotal) cured by the Injection Method.
- Injection Treatment of Reducible Hernia (Abridged): (Section of Surgery).
- THE INJECTION TREATMENT OF HYDROCELE.
- INJECTION TREATMENT OF INGUINAL HERNIA.
- Clinical assessment of glass ionomer/composite resin sealant restorations in permanent teeth: results of a field trial after 1 year.
- Bond strength measurements of fissure sealant to glass ionomer (polyalkenoate) cement.
- Prediction of the extent of caries in pit and fissure lesions in a field trial in the west of Scotland.
- Fissure caries diagnosis and resulting treatment decisions by clinical community dental officers and general dental practitioners.
- Management of fissure caries in the community dental services using sealant restorations: a field trial.
Dr. Gary Brian Gray MD's Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35215Get Direction
Dr. Gary Brian Gray MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gray
dr.gary brian gray.
- How Serious Is Bell's Palsy?
What is Bell’s Palsy?Bell’s palsy is a medical condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis of the facial muscles. This medical condition is named after the Scottish anatomist named Charles Bell. He was the first one to describe the condition. Bell's palsy usually happens when the...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- Dr. Tracy Michael Harrington M.D.930 20th St S Birmingham AL 35205
- Dr. Elizabeth Currie Stevenson M.D.4600 Highway 280 Birmingham AL 35242
- Dr. Nova Law M.D.2018 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Mary C Gipson MD3001 27th St N Birmingham AL 35207
- Ebonee LyonsPO Box 260 Surprise AZ 85374
- Dr. Walter W Wilson M.D.4360 Main Street Pinson AL 35126