Dr. Kerry Bryant is a Dentist practicing in Augusta, ME. Dr. Bryant specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Kerry P Bryant DMD's Practice location
Kerry P Bryant DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bryant
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Shanna Leigh Gagnon D.M.D.14 Merrill St Farmingdale ME 04344
- Dr. William David Powell D.M.D.297 Augusta Rockland Rd Windsor ME 04363
- Dr. Jay Wietecha D.M.D.98 Silver St Waterville ME 04901
- Dr. Andrea M Taliento D.M.D.281 Western Ave Augusta ME 04330
- Dr. Robert Sands DMD28 Old Western Ave Winthrop ME 04364
- Dr. Ingrid Prikryl D.M.D.250 ARSENAL ST AUGUSTA ME 04330