Dr. Mitchell Martin Plummer MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX, 75235
Dr. Mitchell Plummer is a vascular surgeon practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Plummer specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Plummer diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 2005
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Mitchell Martin Plummer MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75235Get Direction
Dr. Mitchell Martin Plummer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plummer
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Dr. Timothy C. Pringle MD560 W Main St Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. George Patrick Clagett MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Mr. Humam Bassam Kakish M.D.8210 Walnut Hill Ln Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Edic Stephanian M.D.700 Walter Reed Blvd Garland TX 75042
- Dr. Michel Khamis Stephan MD2540 Nth Galloway Avenue Mesquite TX 75150
- Dr. Trent Lee Proffitt M.D.700 Walter Reed Blvd Garland TX 75042