Dr. Arpana M Naik MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR, 97239
Dr. Arpana Naik is a surgical oncologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Naik specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 1996
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Indigent breast cancer patients among all racial and ethnic groups present with more advanced disease compared with nationally reported data.
- Intratumor mapping of intracellular water lifetime: metabolic images of breast cancer?
- Cystic Neutrophilic Granulomatous Mastitis: Association With Gram-Positive Bacilli and Corynebacterium.
- Manufacture and evaluation of 3-dimensional printed sizing tools for use during intraoperative breast brachytherapy.
- Breast Cancer
Dr. Arpana M Naik MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Arpana M Naik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Naik
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Dr. Charles Kristian Enestvedt MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Kevin Gregg Billingsley MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. John Tyson Vetto MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Dale Han MD3303 SW BOND AVE PORTLAND OR 97239
- Jennifer Leigh Pasko MD3181 SW SAM JACKSON PARK RD PORTLAND OR 97239
- Dr. James Y Lim M.D.3303 SW BOND AVE PORTLAND OR 97239