Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Lemelle graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from University of California ...
Education and Training
University of California 2000
- Member American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Member Texas Society of Anesthesiology
- Member Bexas County Medical Society
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California At San Francisco
- Texas Children's Hospital - Houston, TX
- Texas Children's Hospital
Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lemelle
- Multiple Sclerosis and Smoking - Warnings on the Link Between the Two
No one has to tell you that smoking causes severe health problems – there is a scary enough warning on every packet! Today, over 16 million Americans are living with a disease caused by smoking. On a global level, tobacco use causes nearly 6 million deaths per year and by 2030, it is estimated...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- 5 Tips on Living with Heat Rash
Heat rash is also called "prickly heat" or "miliaria". Most children can get it, although it can also happen in adults. Heat rash is a condition that can cause discomforts, especially for people living in the tropical, hot, and humid environments. Heat rashes are sometimes accompanied by several...
- How Long Does It Take to Digest Food?
Digestion is when the body breaks down the food we consume into smaller particles to get absorbed into the bloodstream. The entire digestion process is divided into three different stages: oral, gastric, and intestinal.The Process of DigestionThe entire process of digestion is divided into three...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Are the Side Effects of Schizophrenia Medications?
For people with Schizophrenia, the most common and best cure lies in sticking to a treatment plan that involves a daily dose of medication. But, what one must remember is the fact that these medications carry with themselves a large number of risk factors that may present some serious challenges....
- Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD1310 24th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Peter Anthony Chin Other2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Humphrey Lam MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Brian R. Emerson M.D.2200 CHILDRENS WAY NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Elisabeth Marie Hughes MD1211 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212