Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Lemelle graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from University of California ...
Education and Training
University of California 2000
- MemberAmerican Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Member Texas Society of Anesthesiology
- Member Bexas County Medical Society
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California At San Francisco
- Texas Children's Hospital - Houston, TX
- Texas Children's Hospital
Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lemelle
- Hemorrhoids: Is There a Cure?
There are a number of ways to go about curing hemorrhoids once you have been diagnosed.Home remediesHemorrhoids are caused by swollen blood vessels in the anal region, but the condition is not serious. The idea behind home remedies is to make the person comfortable enough to resume regular...
- 5 Health Benefits of L-Arginine
What is L-arginine?L-arginine is an amino acid that is necessary for the production of proteins needed by the body. It can be obtained from the diet and is usually found in poultry, red meat, dairy products, and meat. It can also be produced in a laboratory for medicine. How does it work?In the...
- What is Sinusitis?
The swelling or inflammation of the lining of the sinuses is what is called sinusitis or sinus infection. The sinuses are filled with air if they are healthy but in some cases, they can be blocked and filled with fluid and germs which end up causing infection.Blockage of the sinuses is due to any of...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD1310 24th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Peter Anthony Chin Other2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Michelle Margaret Barnes MD4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Thomas Michael Austin MD1211 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Dr. Vikram P Patel MD2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232