Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Anesthesiology3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Lemelle graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry from Xavier University of Louisiana in New Orleans, Louisiana. He received his medical degree from University of California ...
Education and Training
University of California 2000
- Member American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Member Texas Society of Anesthesiology
- Member Bexas County Medical Society
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California At San Francisco
- Texas Children's Hospital - Houston, TX
- Texas Children's Hospital
Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lemelle
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Diversifying Healthcare: Male and Minorities as Nurses
In November 1854, Florence Nightingale, with a slew of volunteer nurses that she had trained, arrived to aid the wounded during the Crimean War. This incident catapulted women into the nursing industry and became a staple for many years to come. ...
- Primary Cold Sore Infection: What Is It?
A primary cold sore infection is described as the first time that you are infected with the herpes simplex virus (HSV) that causes cold sores. The most common area affected is the mouth. The reason is that the moist inner skin is not resistant to the virus compared to the normal skin.Primary (or...
- Why Are Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Cases Surging Among Children?
Within the last year, rates of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes have been rising, especially in cases with children and teens diagnosed with either disease. The report of the trend looked at the children and teens of the United States of America, identifying over 200,000 individuals in the nation...
- 5 Tips On Lowering Your Blood Pressure
There is no easy way to lower your blood pressure. When you are facing high blood pressure, you have to make the appropriate lifestyle changes to lower it. Remember that you are the key element in improving your blood pressure. If you are not willing to help yourself, then no one can. Even if the...
- Dr. Jaime Kaye Otillio M.D.3601 TVC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Cristina Maria Estrada MD2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Peter Anthony Chin Other2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Humphrey Lam MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Brian R. Emerson M.D.2200 CHILDRENS WAY NASHVILLE TN 37232