Dr. Drew Dill is an oncologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Dill specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Dill manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 2008
Dr. Drew S. Dill MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32804Get Direction
COLLIERVILLE, TN 38017Get Direction
Dr. Drew S. Dill MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Everything You Need to Know About Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy is the process by which certain biological methods are employed to strengthen the immune system. Mostly, it is used for patients with cancer to help them prevent or beat the disease. The immune system is composed of white blood cells which work in connection with the lymph system to...
- What to Ask the Doctor After Lymphoma Diagnosis: A Checklist
Upon receiving a diagnosis of lymphoma, it is quite normal to feel shocked, confused, anxious, or even frightened. You may feel concerned about the medical aspects of the cancer diagnosis, such as treatment options and side effects. During this time, you must make major decisions in regards to your...
- Ovarian Cancer Survivor Dedicates Herself to Helping Others
July 11th, 2014 is a day LeToy Hannah will never forget. She had gone into surgery to remove a non-cancerous cyst on her ovary and came out with a stage 3C ovarian cancer diagnosis. Hannah was shocked; her mother had to make the call to do a complete hysterectomy to remove all visible cancer while...
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis's Battle with Lymphoma
Jackie Kennedy Onassis is one of the most iconic first ladies of all time, and an important cultural icon of the 20th century. Not only did she establish a model for the behavior and protocol of the first ladies that would follow her, but she was also a fashion icon and a well-respected book editor...
- Do Certain Foods Help to Prevent Cancer?
Studies show that many cancers are related to diet, therefore, certain diets can help to prevent cancer. Having a healthy diet is the safest and inexpensive way to reduce the risk of cancer. There are many foods that may be categorized as cancer-fighting. Many experts are of the opinion that having...
- Dr. Carlos A. Alemany M.D.2501 North Orange Avenue Orlando Florida 32804
- Dr. Debashish Bose MD543 East Lake Sue Avenue Winter Park Florida 32789
- Alan M. Gordon1400 South Orange Avenue Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Yasser Khaled MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. B Joseph Alexander MD70 W Gore St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Steven C Goldstein MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104